Saturday, November 04, 2006

Some things just make me laugh

As part of my daily ritual of wasting large blocks of time sitting in front of my computer, I sometimes like to click on the 500,000,057 bookmarks I've saved and don't remember why. Sometimes. (not very often mind you, or I wouldn't have 500,000,057 bookmarks would I?) I even take a bit of time to whittle them down a bit.

Don't worry, I didn't do any cleaning today. I did, however, come across this little gem and it made me laugh. Maybe not laugh but at least chuckle...

7 comments:

dbackdad said...

First dragon bones, now this. I hope you realize that you have unintentionally ruined my productivity for the entire weekend. Or, perhaps, it was intentional. You are truly evil. :-)

tshsmom said...

GEEZ, all my favorites involve homeschooling, shopping, and bloggers. I lead a very sheltered life. ;)

SME said...

Wouldn't it be fun to do a favorites swap, to see what other people bookmark?

Slade said...

the monkey was cute...hehe

good luck in your state today!!! You have to blog the results!

Laura said...

Nice! I needed that. That made me chuckle.

Shawn said...

Yeah...a couple chuckles seemed like a good thing.

And sme, I love the idea of doing a favorites swap. It would be kind of cool to see what other people find interesting...

SME said...

Well, it could be horrifying too, but either way there's some entertainment value...