Saturday, November 04, 2006

Some things just make me laugh

As part of my daily ritual of wasting large blocks of time sitting in front of my computer, I sometimes like to click on the 500,000,057 bookmarks I've saved and don't remember why. Sometimes. (not very often mind you, or I wouldn't have 500,000,057 bookmarks would I?) I even take a bit of time to whittle them down a bit.

Don't worry, I didn't do any cleaning today. I did, however, come across this little gem and it made me laugh. Maybe not laugh but at least chuckle...

7 comments:

dbackdad said...

First dragon bones, now this. I hope you realize that you have unintentionally ruined my productivity for the entire weekend. Or, perhaps, it was intentional. You are truly evil. :-)

tshsmom said...

GEEZ, all my favorites involve homeschooling, shopping, and bloggers. I lead a very sheltered life. ;)

S.M. Elliott said...

Wouldn't it be fun to do a favorites swap, to see what other people bookmark?

begins with v said...

the monkey was cute...hehe

good luck in your state today!!! You have to blog the results!

Laura said...

Nice! I needed that. That made me chuckle.

Shawn said...

Yeah...a couple chuckles seemed like a good thing.

And sme, I love the idea of doing a favorites swap. It would be kind of cool to see what other people find interesting...

S.M. Elliott said...

Well, it could be horrifying too, but either way there's some entertainment value...