Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hello Brothers and Sistos in Christos

This just in...

After closely studying several television interviews with Pat 'Hatemonger' Robertson, I was shocked...yea, shocked...to discover that in his greetings to the hosts of the shows, he doesn't mention Haysus Christos at all.

It seems that he thinks it's okay to just say things like, "Hello", "How are you?", and "Glad to be here..."

Excuse me? Where's the nod to the late great JC?

If this doesn't call for a boycott, I don't know what does. I'm so tired of these media types just ignoring our lord and saviour in their greetings. They probably don't even give a nice, "Go with God" or "God be with you..." on the way out.

This is the kind of thing that is undermining our Christian values and we shouldn't put up with it any more. I encourage you to write your Congressmen immediately and call for legislation to be passed that requires everyone to mention Jesus in every greeting.

2 comments:

something said...

hehehehehehehe oh you are so sly!

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle. (I just can't stand Pat).

sassy