Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just giving you a heads up...er...fair notice

Since I get tired of discovering - or rather, recognizing - the next, hot, new starlets, and then no one believing that I spotted them way back when...I am going public with this one.

You're going to see more of Camilla Belle.

That's it. I don't have much more to say than that. She's the star of the newest reincarnation of the high-tension movie, 'When a Stranger Calls.' It probably didn't have to be made, but that's Hollywood for ya. I'm guessing it's making some good bank for the studio too...that's the American movie-going public for ya.

Anyway, I first saw her in a smallish role in a smallish movie called, 'The Invisible Circus.' She didn't register much then though. How could she when she was playing the young version of Jordana Brewster's character? Ah Jordana Brewster...but that's a whole other post. The point is, she can act, she's cute and there's something appealing about her that goes beyond the good looks.

Good...bad...whatever...I just want to get it paper - or screen - this time. You'll be seeing more of Camilla Belle.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I really have no thoughts on the girl...but i saw the first "When a Stranger Calls" (the 70's one) awhile ago and it scared the shit out of me. I'm sure this one will be even scarier.....hopefully!!

The Zombieslayer said...

We will see. Have no desire to see When a Stranger Calls.

Shawn said...

Me either...but from the clips she does a good job with the scared teenage babysitter in a house far far from everything with a creepy guy calling on the phone role.

Mostly, I just have a hunch.