Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Um...okay...

Two tests later...I am apparently "An Idealist" and "Scooter". Go figure.

Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hmm... I'm rational and Scooter.

I don't think I'd peg you as Idealist (though, how much depth can you get from 3 questions).

Shawn said...

Actually, the idealist one was oddly right on.

Scooter on the other hand... I'm more like the two crotchity old guys in the balconey.

Anonymous said...

I am rationale (NT) and...

Miss Piggy
A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it. You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way. Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!

Which, if you knew me, is too funny...

Melissa said...

Wish that Wendy was a blogger. Based on my test results we might just get along. =)

P.S. I hate you for tempting me with stupid internet quizes. I could not resist. EVIL, EVIL Shawn!

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Shawn said...

I can not tell a lie...it's Eileen's fault. She started it...