Monday, August 29, 2005

Let's get on the ball guys...

Okay, what kind of friends do I have? Did anybody let me know that Emily Procter was on CSI: Miami? No, I had to find that out for myself. Mind you, I still think the show is lame, but this at least gives me a small reason to watch. Also, it's not the awesome Ainsley from The West Wing...I loved Ainsley...I would marry Ainsley if she was a real person and I had a real job and I lived in Washington, D.C. And when I did, I wouldn't invite any of my friends. They don't deserve to come if they can't keep me posted on important doings. Jeez guys...she's even my age...I would think you would be more helpful.

This isn't as bad as finding out that Winnie was on The West Wing. That's right, they failed me on that one too. What kind of crap is that? Poor Winnie (aka. Danica McKellar)...she's been wandering around in a funk since she and Kevin went their separate ways and when she finally emerges as Elsie Snuffin, do my 'friends' let me know? Hell no - not a peep! Clearly, I must do everything myself.

Well, since this is a Googletastic world...if either of you want to go out sometime, just let me know.

P.S. - Note that both are posing with their cats...that's so my cat-lovin' friends can see just how badly they've failed me.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

I thought it would be better not to tell you. I wanted you to leave the house every once in awhile.

thephoenixnyc said...

Okay, thi sis just too weird. I was in LOVE with Ainsley on the West Wing. I wanted to marry her, even if she was a republican.

BTW, Danica is some kind of super genius, she has actually written some serious mathe theorums. She also has a math website for kids.

And she is hawt.

Shawn said...

Eileen - maybe you know best on this one...

Phoenix - Great minds and all...

The Zombieslayer said...

I've been wondering all these years what ever happened to Winnie. Thanks Shawn. I'll sleep better tonight.

Shawn said...

ZS - Just doing my part to make this a better world. And I'm damn glad to do it too 'cause if I don't, them damn terrorists will win...