Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's 62 pages...

Here's a link to a story I've been working on. It's sitting at 62 pages right now. It's saved as a PDF document, so you'll need Acrobat Reader to check it out... Me and Grim.

Since it could be a while before I sit down and update my website, I decided to post a link here. Thanks for lighting a fire under me Laurie.

If you need Acrobat Reader, it's free and you can download it by following this link. It's also likely that you can do the same thing by just trying to open the document. I'm not sure about that though. Most people already have it on their computer.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Glad I could light your fire! :)

Since I'm still home sniffling, I have the perfect opportunity to read it. :)

Jason said...

I have to admit I've only done a skim, but one thing quickly caught my eye -- did you change from first to third person narrative somewhere in the middle? Sorry if I'm out of tune.

Shawn said...

That would be one of those sloppy writing things...

Actually, it was in third person during the first draft then I changed my mind and went back and rewrote it in first person... now I want to go back...

Anyway... you're not out of tune, it's just a bit of a messy draft. Thanks for looking at it.