Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Positive baggage...

Since bright spots should be pointed out too, I should relay that yesterday I stopped at Target. My checker was really cute, but that's another story. I bought an armful of products:

  • Pack of razors
  • Two bottles o' Pepsi
  • Two DVDs
  • Two packs o' batteries
  • one 3 lbs bag o' birdseed

My cute checker placed these items into two most-excellent, high-quality, plastic bags and told me - while smiling - to have a good day. I thought this was awesome and smiled back. When I got to the truck, I saw that she had double bagged the bird seed. I love you Target checker girl!

3 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

yet another reason why Target rules and Kmart stinks like poo. Are you a bird watcher or do you just like birdseed?

Shawn said...

No, I have an annoying little parrot who gets even more annoying when I don't feed him...

The Zombieslayer said...

I won't go into a Kmart unless I absolutely have to. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a babe in a Kmart.

Now Target, on the other hand...