Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My turn...

It seems like everyone in my little blog world has been feeling a bit blah lately. Now it's my turn. I haven't managed to do anything today. That's not true. I did walk out to check my mail.

I also watched back to back episodes of Law and Order this afternoon. That just managed to make me angry with lawyers...

Now I'm gearing up for a big burst of activity. I'm going to throw on some jeans and walk the couple blocks to the store. Maybe two liters of Mountain Dew and a stretch of the legs will get me going...

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I actually went with a Vanilla Coke to perk me up. The little walk helped, but the V. Coke made me feel kind of like crap.

But then I felt a bit better... so I slugged down some Dew too. Caffeine is sort of a necessity for me. A lot less than it used to be, but I've got my schedule and if I don't have it I get the headache thing.

The low thing will pass I'm sure...

Sadie Lou said...

...it'll pass. It always does. I like to watch a childhood movie to lift my spirits. Here are some I suggest:
Legend
Labyrinth
The Goonies
The Dark Crystal
The Neverending Story
The Breakfast Club
Young Guns
Sixteen Candles
Any one of those movies pick me right up, plus I have a creamy cup of hot chai and a cookie.

Sadie Lou said...

This might make you feel better too: I gave your blog a plug on my latest post and added your blog to our 'bloglings family'.